Singin' The Winter Blues

I don't know about you guys but I am really getting sick of the snow!  Not that I don't love snow because I definitely do; but our street is never plowed, making it a near resemblance of an ice skating rink; not cool.  The colder weather makes me want to wrap up in a warm sweater or blanket; usually in the color scheme of black or grey.  Not exactly the most flattering or mood lifting.  That said, I have decided to cheer us all up by sharing a little bit of color.  A pop of color might be just what you need to keep the doctor away ;)


1. ASH Eloise Leopard Haircalf Pumps
2. MINKPINK Gypsy Rose Blouse (a perfect vday accent ;))
3. essie Nail Polish in Silken Cord
4. MINKPINK Neon Floral Blazer
5. Anthropologie Fireworks Pillow
6. Ikat Mini Bowl (this is technically listed under dinnerware but I like it for storing jewelry)
7. Sachin + Babi Psychedelic Print Dress (perfect paired with black tights and lace up booties with a cardi for winter or as is for spring/summer!)
8. Boutique 9 Meredith Suede Pumps
9. West Elm Fuzzy Bouclé Throw
10. Anthropologie Starry Binkath Scarf


xo Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3