Work it Girl!

Part of Operation Happy involves going to the gym at least 3 times a week.  A little release of endorphins can go a long way for this girl!  Anyone who knows me well, knows that new hobbies=new wardrobe :)  I've been pretty good about keeping the workout clothes on a budget.  The key is finding cheap chic workout gear that doesn't break the bank.  Afterall, you have to keep motivated somehow!  My favorite stores for workout apparel are Victoria's Secret and Target. 

Pants are probably the hardest thing for me to find because I'm short. (Did you know the average height for a female in the USA is 5 foot 4 inches.  So technically I'm not that short)  I also like a more fitted pant because the wide leg pants tend to get in the way when running etc.

Target C9 by Champion $24.99

Victoria's Secret Yoga Classic Pant $29.50

These also come in a full length legging for $29.50 and you can actually choose between a 21" 29" and 32" inseam!

For tops I like these as they come in every color imaginable and are super comfy, not to mention only $7.49!:


Target C9 by Champion Long & Lean Tank
 
And last but not least; a jacket for running outside:
Target C9 by Champion Cold Weather Pullover $19.99

Loving the sleeve detail
Target C9 by Champion Women's Cardio Jacket $24.99
Everyday is a fashion show, no matter where you are going, make sure you dress the part, you never know who you will meet!

xo rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3