Happy Friday everyone! It has been quite a long week. I don't know about all of you, but I am ready for some serious R&R this weekend. The weather is beautiful today reaching a high of 66! Unfortunately, that will be decreasing this weekend bring the high temperature back down to the 40's. Sadness. We were spoiled the past two days; 40 isn't that bad though, right? Plus, I'm not quite ready to give up my boots yet! Here are a few ideas to help you transition your wardrobe through the seasons:
Neutrals are huge for transitioning between the cold winter months into the nice spring weather; don't be scared of neutrals, always make sure they don't drown you out by adding little pops of color here and there!
1. Dolce Vita Jadie Long Sleeve Romper $264 This one is a bit on the expensive side; the key to finding a good romper is making sure it's versatile. In winter you can pair tights and a long sweater with boots and in Spring/Summer you can wear as is with, of course, an awesome pair of stilettos!
2. Cheap Monday Kenza Top $85
3. Aryn K. Stripe Blazer $94 Obsessed with Stripes!
4. ASOS Vintage Boyfriend Jean $62.76 Extremely comfortable and great with flats or heels!
5. Anthropologie Femme Trench Jacket $188
6. J.Crew Pom Pom Ballet Flats $198
7. Pierre Dumas Esther-2 $55
8. White House|Black Market Patent Skinny Bow Belt $38
9. Banana Republic Color Block Market Tote $120 (currently on sale for $98)
10. Anthropologie Jeweler's Choice Cardigan $148
Have a great weekend!