Spring Fever

I know, I know, I have been totally MIA.  I was in San Francisco last week for business; a girls gotta make money somehow to fill her closet right!?  As much as I like traveling; traveling for business can be a bit tiring.  The plus side?  Being in warmer weather!  It really made me long for Spring.  I can't help but to look at the new styles coming out for Spring/Summer even though I can't wear them for a couple of months at least.  I am LOVING the long skirts, wide legs pants, high rise everything and cropped tops; very bohemian and pretty; not to mention flattering for every figure.  As much as i love my combat/moto boots; they're a bit on the tough side; the pretty fabrics and colors are so refreshing.  Here are some of my favorites:


Zara Studio Culottes $99.90

Free People VNeck Crop Top $48
Free People Love Birds Maxi Dress $198

Free People Wrapped in Pleats Skirt $168

Marc by Marc Jacobs Iris Knit Shorts $158

ASOS Ruffle Front Cropped Blouse $53.79

ASOS Jersey Palazzo Pants $44.83

and of course... happy valentines day!

xo rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3