Friday, Friday, Friday!

As you can see I am VERY excited it's Friday.  Here are a few things I am looking forward to:

The new ikat fabric I ordered from West Elm and Etsy to make my own pillows!  DIY post coming soon :)  (FYI I am aware that ikat is "out" but I'm still loving it!)

Date Night this weekend might have to consist of making mini versions of these burgers (sliders)  The beau and I always have fun cooking together!  The recipe is from Martha Stewart and can be found here.

Photo Credit: Wikipedia

The cozy fire I'll be sitting next to all weekend.  There is a plus to the cold weather!
 
In love with this facial moisturizer; it is sold at the salon I go to and it just makes me feel like I'm in a spa!  Can't wait to replenish after my facial this weekend :)
It can also be purchased on amazon.com here.



I've been in love with these bad boys for quite some time.  They are Miu Miu and can be found here in a similiar style.  They also retail at $690.  Yup you heard that right; craziness!  So clearly I have been on the hunt for something similiar for a fraction of the price.  Here is what I've found so far:
Image 1 of French Connection Jermaine Platform Heeled Loafers
These are very close and can be found here.  Unfortunately, they are still $206.20 which is still a bit expensive.  Looks like my search will continue.. shopping this weekend? An obvious given!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
xo R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3