Walk This Way

Do you ever realize in between seasons everything in stores looks the same?  So blah; nothing really catches your eye.  Everything is the same drab color and the same drab style.   I hate that!  I am constantly on the search for something different.  I hate looking like everyone else, I like to look and feel unique.  So what's catching my eye currently? Laces! Bows! Patent Leather!  Sequins!  Shoes with laces, whether they be heels or flats, are so adorable.  Bows and sequins really add a unique touch that is girly and feminine and I just love that. 


1. Steven Wyllow Wedge Oxford Espadrilles$140
2. DV by Dolce Vita Dakota Patent Leather Flats $60
3. J. Crew Quorra Ballet Flats $158
4. DV by Dolce Vita Savannah Leather Flats $69
5. Steve Madden Paiigge Gladiator Sandal $69.95
6. J. Crew Lana Snakeskin Lace-up Ballet Flat $298
7. Naughty Monkey Heaven Earth $89
8. Zara Patent Blucher $35.90
9. Guess Oskana Sandal $129.95
10. J.Crew Bowdelaire Ballet Flats $158
11. Jeffrey Campbell Swansong Wedge Sandal $119.95 Had to add these for all of you fashionistas out there!

What are you looking forward to sinking your feet into this Spring?

xo R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3