Lights, Camera, Action!

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am a photographer on the side.  This winter has been a bit slow because I had no indoor space to shoot in and clearly it has been freezing outside!  When I moved in with the bf not only did he offer up the walk-in closet (keeper!) he also told me I could use the second bedroom as a studio if I wanted to (keeper!).  I finally decided to take him up on the offer and purchased a couple of studio lights.  It's a very small space but it works for now!  I was so excited when they came in the mail that I called my good friend Meredith and asked her to come test them out.  The result:



Isn't she gorg? :)

Happy Friday everyone!  Plans this weekend?  My fabric that I order from Etsy and West Elm mentioned here was delivered yesterday, so I will be taking a sewing lesson from a friend!  DIY pillow post coming soon, stay tuned!

Have a fabulous weekend! xo

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3