Refresh, Renew, Rejuvenate Take 2

I've given you a few suggestions on how to refresh your hair and skin in my last post, so what's next?  How to keep yourself looking and feeling fresh.  Someone who feels good always looks good...


(Listed Clockwise from the top Left)

Garnier Triple Nutrition.  Remember that Avocado I spoke about yesterday? You guessed it, it's a key ingredient in this line of Shampoo, Conditioner and Conditioning Treatment along with olive and shea oils.  You can find this at any food store or drug store for usually around $5 each.

Chapstick.  Did you know your lips can get sunburn?  Painful?  I think I'd rather be safe than sorry, what about you? There are a lot of chapstick's out there that don't have spf in them; then again, there are a lot that do.  This is my go to beauty product, it has an spf 15 and is so moisturizing.  And a major plus is it will only cost you about $1.. sometimes less! 

Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion.  I don't think I can say it enough; moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!  This is a favorite of mine because it's healing and thick at first.. but it doesn't linger.  It sets in and doesn't leave your hands feeling super greasy.  The price tag is also refreshing.  If you ever go into the lotion aisle in your local drug store you will notice everything is between $15 and $20.  For lotion.. really?  This bad boy is usually about $10 for the largest size and almost always on sale.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer-Oil Free.  This product is a tad more pricey but technically it's makeup so that's okay, right?  I use this as a foundation, it goes on smooth and evens out my skin tone perfectly.  Not only is it a moisturizer but it's spf 20 which is great; your face is really sensitive so you always want to be wearing spf!  This is sold at major department stores and is $42.  It comes in a wide range of colors as well to match skin tone.  (they also make a regular version if you don't like the oil-free option I use)

Marc by Marc Jacobs Oversized Sunglasses.  An obvious Necessity.  $98 Shopbop.com

Nordstrom 2-Tone Fedora $32

Eugenia Kim Hunny Sun Hat $275

Hats protect your face and hair; a sunburned scalp is torture! Prevent it with a hat :)

Clinique All About Eyes.  Like I mentioned earlier, your face is very sensitive, your eyes?  Even more sensitive and probably the first thing that is going to wrinkle..eek! Moisturize!  Clinique makes this great eye cream thats lightweight and does the job perfectly. Retails for $47.50

SkinCeuticals Emollience.  I've shared this before and I will share again because I absolutely love it! $50 

I tend to switch between the above face cream and Clinique Moisture Surge.  Moisture Surge is lightweight and refreshing.  Retails for $34 for 1.7 oz and $47 for 2.5oz.  It's worth it, I promise!

Nordstrom 'Photo Floral' Square Silk Scarf $78.  Not only is this fashionable but it protects your hair and scalp.  I started wearing scarves a lot to protect my hair color but now I wear them to protect my scalp as well.  Lightweight and oh so cute!

I hope this helps!

PS - tomorrow is Friday! woohoo! :)

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3