Aren't you lovely...


Valentine's Day is right around the corner; I know what you're thinking.. UGH.  I've noticed that over time Valentine's Day has kind of lost it's meaning.  It is supposed to be a day to celebrate love.  What has it become?  A competition!  Who's significant other bought them the best gift.  GIFT?!  I personally don't think gifts are even necessary on Valentine's Day; technically if you are in a relationship, everyday should be great, you shouldn't need a designated day for this.  That said, I challenge you to look at Valentine's Day in a different light this year.  Do something for yourself; it is a girls holiday afterall!  You're worth it right?  Go buy yourself flowers, a little present, get dressed up and celebrate yourself.  As quoted above the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself.

Tory Burch Paper Weight $48
I adore this paperweight; a great accessory to spice up your workspace and remind yourself how great YOU are.

Hearts for Haiti $5
10% of proceeds go to the HAND/EYE Fund.  Read more here.
Tory Burch Patent Eddie Ballet Flat in Tory Red $178
love


Tea Roses.  My Favorite! Go ahead, buy yourself flowers; it's a great feeling!
Photographed by Jocelen Janon

xo Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3