Headboard Inspiration


I love nailhead trim.. on pretty much anything. I think it brings in a fun yet sophisticated feel to a room; especially a bedroom. Our bedroom is quite small so I'm trying to add little details that will liven it up without closing it in and a headboard seems like a great addition! Here are a few inspiring bedrooms:
 
elledecor.com

elledecor.com
This is Sarah Jessica Parker's summer home!I love the breezy, open feeling, isn't is great?!



lonnymag.com

 So, on a search I went for the most perfect headboard!


Restoration Hardware $1190 on sale for $950 (cringe!)
  
West Elm $449

Pottery Barn $1099 (yikes!)


So, on that note, I will be doing this one myself!  It can't be that hard, honestly.. and the BF decided he wanted input on this one so he chose a midnight blue faux suede as the fabric..nervous? maybe a touch!  stay tuned............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3