My favorite things

There's nothing like a unique accessory to liven up your house!  Here are a few things that I am loving right now:

Vintage Fans are a great way to cool down a room in style.  Isn't this little one adorable!?  Could be perfect in my kitchen!  These range in price and are all over Etsy, you can find this one here.

I love French details, they're so unique.  Both of these rugs are from Ballard Design.  The top one is a comfort mat for your kitchen and can be found here.  The second comes in many sizes/colors and can be found here.

As I'm sure you all know by now, I'm a sucker for stripes.  Totally won over by this Striped Bar Tool set from ZGallerie! 

I don't measure my food, not even when I bake.  But a pile of fruit looks glorious on this Kitchen Scale!  And the price tag is nice too at $33.89 from CSNStores.com, you can find this here.

Ahh the magic of mirrors.  The way they open up a small room is amazing.  I've been eyeing this mirror from ZGallerie (found here) for months now.  I initially wanted it in white and then slowly decided that this color was best.  Unfortunately this mirror is $199 plus shipping; enough said.

Last weekend I decided to run over to HomeGoods just to see what they had and ohhh there is a reason I love HomeGoods!  When I say they had the exact mirror I mean they had the EXACT mirror.  I picked up that bad boy so quickly and ran to the register, as fast as one could run holding a huge 25 pound mirror of course, and bought it immediately.  It was only $69, woohoo! I'll have to share a picture of the room with you as soon as I get it hung on the wall, it totally gives the room a bohemian chic vibe.  Pictures are so decieving, this mirror is giant and I definitely cannot hang it by myself!

What makes you jump for joy in the middle of a store?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love <3